Hello, all.

Windsinger

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just registered on the boards, and I thought I'd say hi.

I am a white belt in Tae Kwon Do, and am thoroughly enjoying it. My son has been in it for about 8 months, and I decided it was time for me to get involved, too.

Not really sure what else to say. :) Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Have a good one, all!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to have you with us, fellow BCer! I lived in Victoria and Vancouver (with a stint on the Charlottes) for something like fifteen years, still have family (in-laws) there, and always get a bit of a twinge in the heart when I see someone's byline above a BC address.

OP
Windsinger

Windsinger

Green Belt
Reaction score
I lived in Victoria and Vancouver (with a stint on the Charlottes) for something like fifteen years, still have family (in-laws) there, and always get a bit of a twinge in the heart when I see someone's byline above a BC address.
This shows that you are obviously a highly intelligent, extremely good looking individual with and almost super-human sense of taste and style. ;)

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This shows that you are obviously a highly intelligent, extremely good looking individual with and almost super-human sense of taste and style. ;)

I appreciate the compliment very much, W., and am going to show your post to my wife... somehow she never is quite convinced when I try to convince her of something along those lines! :lol:

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Martial Talk.

Latest Discussions