Hearts of Warriors...

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear All,

Having just found this thread I feel it appropriate to honor the lives of some my family has left behind...

Patrick Maurice Flynn (1979-2002)

Having fought the balance between right and wrong for the majority of his life, he was a loving son, father, and devoted friend. Having been subject to human flaw, Pat suffered from the same downfall as many inner city inhabitants. Having shared many of the same negative influences with him over the course of our lives I can truly say that he was a good person regarless of the totality of his (our) actions.

Pat was taken from the world in July of 2002. He willingly left his home at the request of armed assailants and was later found executed along the side of the road just outside the city lines. It is my belief that he knew death had come and chose to spare his family having to find him...

You are never forgotten...(May God's grace fall upon us all)~

Mike H. Jackson (1966-2004)

Having provided security for many a venue opposite this man I can honestly say that our lives were in each others hands on many an occasion. Having survived shoot outs, attempted slashings, and a hand full of assaults I am proud to say that I knew him as well as anyone.

He played an active role in the lives of many youths (through coaching), having taken in the most troubled of the bundle, having provided financially for many, and having once held a dying teenage girl in his arms...at 6ft 2in and 275lbs I can truly say he was gentle giant.

Unfortunate events took him away from us rather unexpectedly as he entered the hospital for treatment of kidney stones only to die there from a heart attack.

Mike, my god given brother, you will live on forever in our hearts!~

To all those we have lost in the new millineum...Pleas P. Looney, Mandy Williams, Pat Flynn, Kendra Dewitt-Vanderhoff, Mabel Hardwick, and Mike Jackson...may you forever REST IN PEACE!

TAEKWON!
..................................................................................................

SpooKeY

Latest Discussions