Have You Seen the March Black Belt Magazine?

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the March Black Belt is out on the newstands yet? We have been too busy to read lately and dropped out subscription. Friday night we were in Hollywood, Fl and someone shows up a small blurb about us (comBATON) in the March Black Belt Magazine. It was a long day loading the truck and unloading (The DeJesus TKD School knows all about this, Thank you, you were wonderful!) and I didn't even think to ask if it came in the mail or is on the newstands. We're back in the country and I'm going to go looking for a copy, but I don't know if anyone sells it around here. I guess we'll have to start that subscription up again! LOL.

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, They're still selling the February issue around here but we did learn that it's on page 32.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I received mine in the mail on Friday but haven't had a chance to look thru it yet. Nevertheless, congratulations on having an article in there!

Miles

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, but it's not really an article. It's more like a news item they picked up off the AP wire when we had our first Tournament of Games in Hollywood, Fl. Master DeJesus' DeJesus Taekwondo was the host school. Broward County is pretty far from home but everyone had a good time.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks, but it's not really an article. It's more like a news item they picked up off the AP wire when we had our first Tournament of Games in Hollywood, Fl. Master DeJesus' DeJesus Taekwondo was the host school. Broward County is pretty far from home but everyone had a good time.

I don't look for BB on newsstands, but I did get a copy and saw the news item. Congrats on gaining exposure to ComBATON! It sounds (and looks from the videos) interesting.

OP
K

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. This is the fourth year of organized play. We just had our first tournament in Hollywood, Fl and will have another one in Longwood on February 23 and the last one of the season in Port Richey on March 22. We have video footage we're going to put on youtube.com/combaton. You're invited if you can come. One thing about comBATON is most people have to play it before they understand why martial artists want to do it. It's very cardiovascular and you have to cross train to play well.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks. This is the fourth year of organized play. We just had our first tournament in Hollywood, Fl and will have another one in Longwood on February 23 and the last one of the season in Port Richey on March 22. We have video footage we're going to put on youtube.com/combaton. You're invited if you can come. One thing about comBATON is most people have to play it before they understand why martial artists want to do it. It's very cardiovascular and you have to cross train to play well.

I'm glad you all like what you are doing and support it remember it is not what other think but rather if you see value in it. Hava fun and enjoy it nematter what anybody says.

Latest Discussions