Hats off to Bob and Staff!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just have to say, I think I just witnessed a new Cyberspace record. 5 Minutes from a spammers first post to removal of both of the threads.

One of the many, many reasons I found it easy to support this forum through a membership. I think it is probably a thankless job to be in the drivers seat of this place, so I just want to extend a heartfelt
Thanks!!

To Bob and everybody else who makes this a great place to come everyday.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you for reporting it quickly, Scott.

Reported problems are usually the first thing we look for when we come on line and monitor the whole time we're on.

And thanks.

:asian:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just have to say, I think I just witnessed a new Cyberspace record. 5 Minutes from a spammers first post to removal of both of the threads.

One of the many, many reasons I found it easy to support this forum through a membership. I think it is probably a thankless job to be in the drivers seat of this place, so I just want to extend a heartfelt
Thanks!!

To Bob and everybody else who makes this a great place to come everyday.​

Ditto, amen, and word. Thanks, guys.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ditto, amen, and word. Thanks, guys.

Hear hear! This is about the one place on the internet you can be safe from these bozos—would that our departmental network mail server was half as good at dealing with this tripe (or even a quarter as good... or a tenth...)

Latest Discussions