Happiest States - USA

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's subjective in some respects I think. I for one need the amenities of a major city. I need to be able to go see a show/concert/opera any night of the week I choose or all the other great things that go along with living in a city. My parents love in Fort Lauderdale and I go nutz after a few days, you can only go fishing, swimming and to the bar so many times.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Not enough models in Wyoming. If I'm gonna go to the trouble to take a shower and wash my hair somebody better be there to see it! LOL.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the state of contentment will, for this point in time, do me just fine. Living in this state will surely do wonders for me and all I come in contact with. But if I had to pick an altered state, I guess it would be anywhere snow isn’t.
icon7.gif

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did not see, but KS has to be last. We have nothing here but wheat.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well everyone knows that Michigan is the happiest state.
icon6.gif
I mean that has been known for a long, long time.
icon10.gif
(no I am not kidding)

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did not see, but KS has to be last. We have nothing here but wheat.

what's sad about that is that kansas is actually really, really beautiful; it's just that less than 3% of the state is public land, & pesticide runoff from the farms have made the rivers filthy & unusable.

jf

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hawaii is really happy because if its carefully cultivated crop of pakalolo. Oh, also, the weather's nice here, beaches everywhere, and hot chicks as far as the eye can see. That helps.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hawaii is really happy because if its carefully cultivated crop of pakalolo. Oh, also, the weather's nice here, beaches everywhere, and hot chicks as far as the eye can see. That helps.

Come on.... Nobody here really buy's that Hawaii is all that happy! :shrug:

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
How could it be... no snow, and if you hit the trees they drop coconuts on you...where’s the happiness in that :cool:

i love snow, & hate coconuts. nothing ruins a good piece of chocolate like coconut.

jf

Latest Discussions