Hey Jay,
Thanks for the info and the link.

Have you had a chance to check it out?
Is the content worth registering for?

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah Jay,

Thanks a ton man. I have yet to look at it, however I just registered to take a look see.

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be much going on there despite a healthy memberlist. I thought I saw a couple of tumbleweeds rolling past the screen :wink1:. I will download the pdf and read it tomorrow, it's is too late to do it now.

H Whalen

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Interesting to say the least, note they have locked it so you cannot post ? I am a member.I guess they can keep comments about their New venture form being crticized.

But on the "BRITE" side it Keeps Bruce I have 5000000 posts on all sites from adding to his numbers and telling them they are wrong and how they should run it ha ha ha

stoneheart

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort that went into producing this inaugural issue, but I would have liked to have seen more technical information on hapkido included. Maybe next time. I am grateful that another hapkido resource is now available.

tatanga

White Belt
Reaction score
It seems a good site , but I register since 1/1/2008 and my account is not active yet. I've tried to contanct to administrators but the mail address seems to be wrong .

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm running into the same problem. To be honest, I looked at their users list and it dates back to 06. Now within that time frame 06 to now, there have been no member posts, so it looks like the site never did or will get off the ground.

Latest Discussions