Hangul or Hanja..that is the question

Snake406

White Belt
Reaction score
I want the 5 tenents correctly represented. I have read confusing and conflicting information.
Is it correct in either fashion, or does Hangul only translate in a structured sentence?

Which layout would be correct, or are both acceptable? I effectively would want them stacked one over the other if that is proper to do.

Hangul. English. Hanja.

예의 Courtesy 禮儀
염치 Integrity 廉恥
인내 Perseverance 忍耐
극기 Self Control 克己
백절불굴 Indomitable Spirit 百折不屈

Drakanyst

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Snake, both should be acceptable. I am unsure if all of the Hanja are correct [haven't learned them all yet].

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Snake. Welcome to the forum.

OP
S

Snake406

White Belt
Reaction score
Snake, both should be acceptable. I am unsure if all of the Hanja are correct [haven't learned them all yet].

i finally heard from a friend in Seoul, the hanja is correct too :) now to decide between the two

Oldbear343

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I want the 5 tenents correctly represented. I have read confusing and conflicting information.
Is it correct in either fashion, or does Hangul only translate in a structured sentence?

Which layout would be correct, or are both acceptable? I effectively would want them stacked one over the other if that is proper to do.

Hangul. English. Hanja.

예의 Courtesy 禮儀
염치 Integrity 廉恥
인내 Perseverance 忍耐
극기 Self Control 克己
For a tattoo perhaps? ☺

Oldbear343

Orange Belt
Reaction score

Hangul. English. Hanja.

예의 Courtesy 禮儀
염치 Integrity 廉恥
인내 Perseverance 忍耐
극기 Self Control 克己
And welcome from the Bear too ☺

Latest Discussions