Halo

M

Mon Mon

Just out of curiousity how many of you know what halo is or even played it? %-}

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
"...so unless anybody has anymore mythical creatures to suggest as a new for the new vehicle...we're gonna stick with...the Warthog..."

"hey Grif...chupa-thingy, how 'bout that...I like it...it's got a ring to it..."

:)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
to you guys....which section of the game was a pain in the **** on Legendary...? to me...it's a toss up between the part in the first level where you have to make your way up the stairs with all the Elites firing and those damn *** goblin grunts....and the second part of the Truth and Reconciliation with all the stealth Elites and their energy blades...then two Hunters storm outta the blast doors...

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The two hunters that pop up in the warehouse after all my space marine backup eats it and I killed all the grunts. I saved the game recently and was out of ammo and good weapons. Hunters suck!

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
When I lived with roommates who had an X-box, playing Halo became a regular weekend ritual for us and for our friends who came over. (That along with Dead or Alive 3). We got more than a few girls playing it too (and playing it regularly with us). It's even more fun with alcohol. Ahhh, those were the days...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Halo hasn't grabbed a buncha my time of late....more so Ninja Gaiden has....must find Golden Scarabs....:fanboy: