Hallo!

Tlaloc

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Freshly registered newbie here! I havent used a discussion forum in ages, so this is kind of odd, but I'll introduce myself.

I an undergraduate student at ccsu (chemistry major, w00t!). Many ages ago when I was probably around 8 or 9 I studied Mu Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do for about a year or two and got up to I believe 8 or 7 gup orange. Now, about 10+ years later, I recently became involved in the university's karate club that teaches Cheezic Tang Soo Do. It was an absolutely incredible feeling to get involved in the martial arts! Every single class I felt so honored to be wearing a white belt again- eager to learn as much as I can and stick with what I started over a decade ago. I am approaching the end of my second semester of being with this club and I will be testing for the rank of 7 Gup purple in about a month from now!

I'm eager to learn whatever I can from this forum!

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
c'mon in, sit down, take yer shoes off (no, maybe skip that part) and make yourself at home. Plenty of nice folk in here to help when needed.

Buzz

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting, and best wishes with your upcoming test!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Train Hard and Stay Safe..

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk,Tll... it's good to have you with us. You've come to the right place! :)

Latest Discussions