Greetings from Latte-Land (Seattle)

kyudogrrl66

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi All! My name is Restita (call me "Rusty":) ) and I was introduced to Martial Talk by another member. I currently study Tai Chi, Kyudo, and Iaido. I also run a studio with a business partner, teaching Kajukenbo, Tai Chi, and Doce Pares Eskrima.

This is a great forum....I'm glad I was introduced to it! I hang out at MySpace.com, and some of the martial arts discussions boards are a bit wacky and out of control. Its nice to see martial arts discussions here on Martial Talk, that make SENSE! :)

See you around!

Restita

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you may have!:ultracool

Mike

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Rusty! Good to see you here, the FMA forums here and the associated FMATalk are a bit busier than the SEA forum over at SFI.

Lamont

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Restita! Enjoy!

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Rusty...long time no see! ;) Good seeing another familiar face from SFI. :D

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hope the weather is better than when I left that place 5 months ago. That 2-3 months of straight rain and flooding over near Fall City sure didn't make Seattle a fun place.

Welcome and enjoy.

OP
kyudogrrl66

kyudogrrl66

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Hope the weather is better than when I left that place 5 months ago. That 2-3 months of straight rain and flooding over near Fall City sure didn't make Seattle a fun place.

Welcome and enjoy.

Yep, the weather is better.....now its sunny and chilly. :ultracool

Just kidding.....we've had a good few sunny and warm days last week....and we're expecting one tomorrow. Until summer, our Spring season sure is wierd!