Greetings all

Mimir

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is John and I am one of Kwanjang's students. He has had some very good things to say about this site, so I decided to check it out. :ultracool

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT, John...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon John; welcome.

Have a wander around and sample the 'buffet'. You shouldn't find it hard to find something that suits your taste. If you come across something you don't like, well, it is a big buffet, so pass it on by in favour of the stuff you like :D.

OP
Mimir

Mimir

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. If I keep staying up late on this site I am definetly going to need :caffeine:

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi Mimir, I'm new, too!

I agree, I was up last night around 1am or so on MartialTalk reading posts and getting used to the site a little more. My girlfriend came sleep-walking out of our room and said she couldn't sleep because I wasn't cuddling her. I finished online and went to bed and then she got mad at me for trying to snuggle her (she always forgets the things she says when she's sleep-walking)... Too much of that and I might become really confused :ultracool

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
welcome John! Missed you in class last night! I also stay up toooo late on here. OCD!!!!

Live Long and Prosper

Latest Discussions