Great Saturday Private Class

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Saturday I had a class with one of my chief instructors Mr. Evans. This guy is great, a 4th dan hapkido, 4th dan tae kwon do. He is a certified TKD ref., most of all just an outstanding guy and fabulous human being.

He came over to my home, we worked on Syoc knife defense flow drill. We also worked some knife defense, escrima, hapkido wrist and clothes. We finished the workout with hapkido cane. We did the first ten techniques.

Of couse I took at least a five minute "Off my feet" break every ten minutes. We got a ton of touch up work done. Just simply a blast. We worked from 11-3. Even though more than half of the time was me sitting down we got a lot done just talkig through the drills.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You gotta love it when you have a few hours of training like that.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Saturday I had a class with one of my chief instructors Mr. Evans. This guy is great, a 4th dan hapkido, 4th dan tae kwon do. He is a certified TKD ref., most of all just an outstanding guy and fabulous human being.

He came over to my home, we worked on Syoc knife defense flow drill. We also worked some knife defense, escrima, hapkido wrist and clothes. We finished the workout with hapkido cane. We did the first ten techniques.

Of couse I took at least a five minute "Off my feet" break every ten minutes. We got a ton of touch up work done. Just simply a blast. We worked from 11-3. Even though more than half of the time was me sitting down we got a lot done just talkig through the drills.

Very good! Nothing like getting back into the swing of things, even if it is just talking through it. I know with me when I was injured a while back, I was happy to just sit on the mat and observe!

Latest Discussions