Got a revue a parent brought in

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Never even knew I had a revue by somebody until the parent brought it to me and said this is why we have come here to train.
Thought I share

rate5_lg.gif

We Love the Twin Dragon MAS

August 18, 2005 7:17 PM PST
Kuddos to this place as the instructors have brought out the tiger in my daughter. I have to admit that the head instructor is a bit on the loud and aggressive side and by his demeanor (I mean yelling) you can tell he has a military background. All in all the children learn to adapt to his style of teaching.

This is a very hands on school, geared to teach the children (and adults) discipline, concentration, respect, and courtesy. This is also a fight school where many of the dragons spar on friday nights.

At this school the teachers care about their students and do not hand out belts to appease the parents, they make the kids earn em.. Which teaches them a better lesson in life

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Never even knew I had a revue by somebody until the parent brought it to me and said this is why we have come here to train.
Thought I share

rate5_lg.gif

We Love the Twin Dragon MAS

August 18, 2005 7:17 PM PST
Kuddos to this place as the instructors have brought out the tiger in my daughter. I have to admit that the head instructor is a bit on the loud and aggressive side and by his demeanor (I mean yelling) you can tell he has a military background. All in all the children learn to adapt to his style of teaching.

This is a very hands on school, geared to teach the children (and adults) discipline, concentration, respect, and courtesy. This is also a fight school where many of the dragons spar on friday nights.

At this school the teachers care about their students and do not hand out belts to appease the parents, they make the kids earn em.. Which teaches them a better lesson in life

Great feedback, Terry... I don't picture you as being loud and aggressive, though... enthusiastic and passionate about your art, yes, for sure... but it seems fine with them in any case!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's awesome Terry! (Though it doesn't surprise me :D) What does surprise me is a "loud and aggressive" Terry. I just can't see it man. :p

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's awesome Terry! (Though it doesn't surprise me :D) What does surprise me is a "loud and aggressive" Terry. I just can't see it man. :p

I do have a firm voice when I teach, but me aggressive please I'm a lover not a fighter:asian:.
AT any rate I thought it was cool considering I never knew about the revue inthe first place.
The little girl is still with me and doing great and she has made the competition team for next year.

Latest Discussions