Good to be back!

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sooo I don't know how many of you remember me. I was only here for a few months. I am back again! I did some traveling and it was amazing. I have decided that after I finish my psychology degree I do want to dedicate my life to Martial Arts and open a Dojo in Manchester, New Hampshire (my hometown). Next month (or the month after, not sure) I'm going to start taking Shotokan classes at SKA Boston. I already have exp in Goju Ryu and a few other styles, but I learned a lot about Shotokan from friends who have been in the art for a long time. I also recently taught a Chen Tai Chi class at a senior citizens center in Manchester. I'm commited to it now, and before when I left these forums I was trying to find myself. I was being your average 20 year old college student. I've been thinking on this for a long time and i've decided that i'm going to give Martial Arts my full attention and spend my life devoted to the arts.

It's good to be back to those of you that remember me, and I am glad to be back.

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate it

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice to hear from you again, Joshua—I was wondering where you'd got to. Sounds like you made very productive use of your time away from the board—looking forward to your posts again.

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes! I like to think it was time well spent. I will post and stay active on the boards as much as time permits. I'm glad to be back.

Latest Discussions