Good Bye All

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well what can I say, I ve been here for over 6 months and learned so much and got to know some really great people. Unfortunately I wont have too much time to write anymore, which means my account would just be taking up space here. At first I was reluctant on doing this because I really do love this website, but in reality I may be lucky if I can post once a month now considering how busy I am all of a sudden.

I just wanted to thank Martial Talk for allowing me to post here and I am really glad I got to know all of you. I wish you all the best in whatever you all set for yourselves, and obviously in your martial arts training, and wish you all great health and happiness through life. In my opinion this is the best martial arts community on the internet. I have never met so many mature and helpful individuals in a forum in my life. Thanks guys, take care, and best of luck with everything.

/salute

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know how the rules work on when an account has to be closed but I'd hate to see you go. Everyone becomes just a little less if even one person leaves. I don't think I've ever had an opportunity to respond to one of your posts in the whole week I've been here but I regret I may not get the chance.

No matter where your path takes you, I wish you the utmost success and wisdom along the way.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate to see you go. Even posting once a month is contributing to the growth of the forum. If you are 100% about closing your account you should send a PM to one of the Admins requesting account closure. See this thread for account closure policy.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Contact Bob regarding how to close your acct.

If you find time in the future, please feel free to join up again.

Mike

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Keep training and good luck in all that you are about to do.

In the spirit of busido!

Rob

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd hate to see you go. You're a positive influence and there are never enough of those. I'd like to echo dubljay in that, even if you can only post occasionally, it's better from a board perspective than closing your account altogether. I hope you reconsider.

All the best to you whichever you decide.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Evenflow, your presence is already missed. Please don't close your account, just come visit when you can until things slow down a bit more for you. Please?

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
hey evenflow,

hate to see you go. hope you return when things are slow. maybe when it snows. let us know. off you go...

(damn, i'm a poet) :)

in all seriousness, hate to see a fellow pearl jam fan leave the community. good luck with things. see you around soon.

lyrics from a great vedder tune...Off He Goes:

Know a man, his face seems pulled and tense
Like he’s riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds
So I approach with tact, suggest that he should relax
But he’s always moving much too fast
Said he’ll see me on the flipside
On this trip he’s taken for a ride
He’s been taking too much on ...
There he goes with his perfectly unkept clothes
There he goes...

He’s yet to come back, but I see his picture
Doesn’t look the same up on the rack
We go way back

I wonder about his insides
It’s like his thoughts are too big for his size
He’s been taken, where, I don’t know?
Off he goes with his perfectly unkept clothes
And there he goes...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
We'll all miss you! Don't be a stranger- drop in and say "hi" to us when you get a chance.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We all get busy in our lives from time to time. You are a martial artist...you are in it for life :) , so once a month you can come here and at least read some things and respond if you can. You're contributions will be missed, so I say don't be a total stranger and drop in when you can! :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
EVenflow I feel as through I'm losing a brother, but like life itself are path will cross again and you will be a better person and so will everybody else. Take care and God Bless your endevours in life.

Terry

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Keep in touch with us whenever you can.

- Ceicei

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to agree with the many: if you can post every now and then, please don't close out your account. We can't always dedicate time every day to all the things we love; but, once a month isn't much. Consider that.

In any event, your presence will be missed.

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go - as everyone else said, please drop by when you can. :)