Golden snake.??

mikeXedge

White Belt
Reaction score
has anyone ever seen someone do Golden Snake??? or does anyone even know what golden snake is??? i've been trying to research and the only place i can find information about it is in my Shao-lin Do student hand book... it just says that golden snake is considered the hardest style taught out by the original Shao-Lin monks... it also says that Grandmaster Sin Kwang The is the only person who knows it... but i would really like to know if anyone else has any experience in it...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
has anyone ever seen someone do Golden Snake??? or does anyone even know what golden snake is??? i've been trying to research and the only place i can find information about it is in my Shao-lin Do student hand book... it just says that golden snake is considered the hardest style taught out by the original Shao-Lin monks... it also says that Grandmaster Sin Kwang The is the only person who knows it... but i would really like to know if anyone else has any experience in it...

I never heard of anything associated with Shaolin Kung Fu (Meaning taught at Shaolin temple) called "Golden Snake" I have only heard of it in association with Shaolin-do. But that means little I only trained a bit of long fist many years ago.

Sorry I can't help hopefully someone else can.

XS

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm a Snake practitioner, know a few varities. There is no such thing as Golden Snake, it's another croc made up by the king of mcdojo's, shaolin-do.

Avoid them (shaolin-do)like the plague on decent martial arts they are.

Latest Discussions