***, Gas or Grass...

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No one rides free.

Reminds me of an article about 2 year old race car drivers that can shut down adult race car drivers on the track. I guess it could happen.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What do you mean like a two year old driver or a car that's two years old or maybe a person who has drove for two years...?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vics...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a mermaid once, when I was about 155 feet down. Some people claim I was just narced, but I know it was a mermaid.

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What do you mean like a two year old driver or a car that's two years old or maybe a person who has drove for two years...?

You'll understand if you follow her down to a bridge by a fountain, where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think ill follow the trail that leads to the lake where trees bark and dogs and cats file tax returns. :D

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want some of that Marshmallow pie. Does the lady have GPS by any chance, the Enterprise won't find her otherwise.

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want some of that Marshmallow pie. Does the lady have GPS by any chance, the Enterprise won't find her otherwise.

Not sure about GPS but you can't miss her. She's the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure what a naiden is or how to embrace it but just incase I got a book for dummies guide learning and a box of cheese the fancy kind not the cheap

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what a naiden is or how to embrace it but just incase I got a book for dummies guide learning and a box of cheese the fancy kind not the cheap

Seriously, you have English Chedder. Way to go. Hey you are a Red shirt now, get to that torpedo bay. I don't like bugs!!!

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Not sure about the naiden either, but just picture yourself on a train in a station, with plasticine porters with looking glass ties. Then I think it will all become clear to you.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glass rhymes with the title its a fine day to rhyme and i like to do it with class but alas there's only so many words to say...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nah, no rap for me I just let that stuff be, classical music is much better i could take a nap it :D

Latest Discussions