Funny things that happen on the line...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any hilarious or comical things ever happen to you or someone else when you are on the line shooting?

Saturday, I was on the line getting ready to shoot and I wanted to check my stance. My rifle was up on its stand (my shoulder height) I had my right arm over the barrel and the left holding the butt plate. I lowered my head really quickly and slammed my forehead into the cheek piece causing me to yell "OUCH!" and break position.

Yeah, definitely one of my finer moments. :uhyeah:

My daughter was facing me, I made her laugh pretty hard. :)

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny?

A lady getting hot brass down her cleavage, which isn't any different than a guy having hot brass fall down his back, but its alot funnier (and more fun to watch) when its a woman. :D

Lamont

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Durring a joint live fire exercise with the Air Force, I got smacked in the *** with a 30mm casing out of the gattling gun of an A-10. Hit pretty hard and was very hot. Been showered with brass from mini-guns of a few ocassions too.

Jeff

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was out with my instructor and I put his .22 down so he could then pick it up and check it out by firing a few rounds. I got ready and then realized it would not go bang. I smiled and said good one. When I place the gun down I had placed the safety on automatically.

Not on the line shooting, but close enough. A group outing from work out to play some paint ball. We were inside and were going to use some pump shoot guns. Well everyone had their guns and the field judges were calling for order to give safety lessons. A young women dropped her gun barrel up and facing my crotch. It went of and shot me in the groin as everyone just watched. The field judge was waiting for me to crumple. I just smiled and tapped the cup I was wearing, with the butt of my own gun and smiled back at everyone and said I was just fine.

I was the only one who was wearing a cup that day, but I was also the only one who got shot in the groin. ;)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Not ont the line shooting, but close enough. A group outing from work out to play osme paint ball. We were inside and were going to use some pump shoot guns. Well everyone had their guns and the field judges were calling for order to give safety lessons. A young women dropped her gun barrel up and facing my crotch. It went of and shot me in the groin as everyone just watched. The field judge was waiting for me to crumple. I just smiled and tapped the cup I was wearing, with the butt of my own gun and smiled back at everyone and said I was just fine.

I was the only one who was wearing a cup that day, but I was also the only one who got shot in the groin. ;)

Wow, man! You're so lucky! That's quite some foresight! Do you always wear a cup while shooting, or it just happened to be that day?

- Ceicei

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Wow, man! You're so lucky! That's quite some foresight! Do you always wear a cup while shooting, or it just happened to be that day?

- Ceicei

When I know I am going to play Paint Ball, Yes I wear a cup. :D

Latest Discussions