fund raiser

P

progressivetactics

I am hosting a fund raiser at my school in Browstown, Mi. for a little girl named Marrisa Marks. She was almost 6 years old. She was born fine, but through her immunazations, contracted something that has caused regular seizures and caused many health problems. Some of the faculty she had she has lost....She is no longer able to walk. She can't feed herself and is basically falling apart. She recently had the first 48 hour sprinit without a seizure in quite a few days. Her father is a member of Martial talk, but will hold back on mentioning his s/n until he ok's it.

I am hosting a kick a thon and a break a thon to raise money for the family, as insurance is not available for them. They have 4 children and only 1 unreliable vehicle.

If anyone is interested in pledging, or participating...please contact me via p/m, or email. Also, if you have any ideas about fund raisers you have done in the past....I am all ears. Thank you very much.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
people if you live in michigan i hope to see you there also I will be there just need the plege sheets again. Email them to me

OP
P

progressivetactics

JULY 30th is the scheduled date for our Kickathon/BreakAthon.

Thank you to those who have contacted me already. I appreciate all your help and support.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am just wondering what about that spar athon I am realy looking to help and that would be the best I would be able to help with I am not a good breaker.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
People please try and help anything is going to help please Let me know u can donate money and and Plege like maybe 50 cents a round for sparathon or more but please help people

:asian:
thanks

Latest Discussions