MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[Q] Where do I get it?

[A] http://www.martialtalk.com/magazine

Direct link: http://www.martialtalk.com/magazine/subs/aug2003.pdf
You can also access the subscribers area through the link on the top-right corner of the screen on any page on the magazine site.

[Q] Why is it asking me to log in?

[A] You must be a subscriber in order to have access. You can subscribe for only $12US here: MartialTalk Magazine Subscription Link

[Q] Why won't my MartialTalk username work?

[A] Your MT username/password are seperate from the username/password for the magazine site. You must be a subscriber in order to have access. You can subscribe for only $12US here: MartialTalk Magazine Subscription Link

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[Q] My username and password don't work.

[A]For some reasons, you sometimes need to enter it twice. Also, make sure you are entering it exactly as sent. Check to make sure there are no blank spaces after either. If you are still having trouble, please PM or email me and I will take care of verifying it for you.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
[Q] My username and password don't work.

[A]For some reasons, you sometimes need to enter it twice. Also, make sure you are entering it exactly as sent. Check to make sure there are no blank spaces after either. If you are still having trouble, please PM or email me and I will take care of verifying it for you.
Just a note, I usually have to enter it twice, so try again if it doesn't work the first time.

Latest Discussions