Reaction score

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno, looked very effective to me, but the special effects were missing. What tv movie was that a behind the scenes from?

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering what people would think of the moves in the kata and also some of the discussion on the first two links.
I was also entertained but realise that most of the moves by themsleves are good
no idea exactly where ths was filmed or when

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would be interesting to speak with people who have exposure to different types of ninjutsu... this society as well as the X-kan.

Hayseed

White Belt
Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen "Kata Dante" performed on an actuall opponent. If I ever doubted th3 d34dly skillz of Ashida Kim, Super Ninjer, those doubts have been put to rest today!:p

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The initial moves of the Kata Dante looked sound, but he lost me when he started saying things like "Rip his windpipe out"

Umm....my nailes are NOT that sharp to just be slicing through an attacker's skin and ripping body parts out ;)

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Unfortunately I could not here what he was saying so no judgements but without volume his movements in the third link looked very funny. Made me have tears in my eyes from laughing, looked like some kind of russian dance.:boing1:

kenjutsushi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
:lfao: I can't stop. . .I'm laughing so hard. . .I think. . .I'm. . .hyper ventilating. Seriously, I wonder how many uke he had to kill to perfect that. Do you think he has a large jar of testicles in his den from all the times he's been forced to exercise the dreaded "Kata Dante".
:lol2:

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats just our old mate Ashida Kim. Your friendly neigbourhood ninja master. Go to horror stories to read more about him. I actually got banned from commenting on his videos in youtube. They are hilarious. You will also get nothing but abuse if you try to email him, inquiring about his lineage etc.

Cheers
Sam:asian: