FMAT: What is your moneys worth and your effort

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
What is your moneys worth and your effort
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:05:06 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

It has been an opportunity to have martial artist from other discipline that attended my seminars from Florida to Texas to Californina and to the great lands of the Midwest to the State close to the apple ready to be eaten Waterbury CT.

New faces more to my excitement to meet more Filipinos more dedicated realizing that there is a cup of tea that we can sip together and talk Filipino expressions as if we were in the Philippines.

All of these gentlemen had been in almost in many restaurants of martial arts with recipes of good descriptions but to my surprise their confessions was heart failing because coming from other styles and systems many defective procedures that does not warrant a life saving techniques giving the attacker the opportunity to counter the techniques as it was seen in the movies and in the DVD's sold out into the stores.

With my humble advice, we in the Pekiti-Tirsia we don't say we are the best style or system but if you look into our present clients of excellent standing using every resources within the Combative Principles , The Philippine Marines 10,000 manpower force( Force Recon) The US Marines bound for Iraq( Balikatan Exercises)The Piston,Karat and Interoperability miltary Exercise between the US Green Beret and Special Forces in the Philippines, the Philippine National Police ( Special Action Force Commandos numbered 3, 800 , the CRG of 2 Battalions and the Intelligence Group, Philippine Public safety College numbering from 300 to 700 each of the 18 training centers all over the Philippines, The National Police College, Philipine National Police Academy and the Special Operations Group RMG and the HRDD.

The Austrian Cobra Commandos in Austria. The Special Forces 19th Group in Utah. Question what is your money's worth or your time and effort. Are you spending money that will save your life or you love to be fancy like in the movies. Think along those lines. In Pekiti-Tirsia the PTK Pitbulls are ready to take the good look what money is worth for. They are good for a good Question " ARE YOU READY

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions