FMAT: The unsung Martial artist that supports PTK

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The unsung Martial artist that supports PTK
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:14:16 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

In the early 80' s we have the three Martial Organizations that were affliated to the United States kali Association Insternational.The big three were the Jewish Karate Association based in New York, under Master Alex steinberg, the United States karate Association , International under GRandmaster Trias and the United States Karate Federation under George Anderson. But in my absence in the 90's there were transitions of leadership and members, these three organizations were status symbol of what was martial arts in the early 60's70's and 80's to the 90's. Today there new breed of Martial Artist that select their way to find the best of their time and money by having a system rather than a style. My good friend in Toronto , Guro Jun De Leon has be successful in many ways in leading the way how Kali became the inspiration to his family and students, his support to the PTK is of record. He got of his way and his wife to join the US-PI Balikatan military Exercises in the philippines in the ealry 2000 to 2004. Guro Jun del leon has many experiences in his teaching carrier authority on his right supports the PTK program in Toronto. We few people that have been supportive to the PTK program among the few in Maryland , Baltimore WAshington Area are the LADRA BROTHERS ,who dedicated their taekwondo school to be instroductory place for the first legend of kali in the US.

Then there was Ackmed Booraca who was one of the starters in New York city from Detorit he moved to New York City to have an access to my training who have been progressive if he can only be consistent.And many others whose effort is in conflict with personal ambitions who are still under hiding teaching nothing else than PTK elements in their training.

Those who cannot come out in the open either they are cowards or just want to be eating with the money derived from teaching PTK

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed