FMAT: The GGK of Pekiti-Tirsia

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The GGK of Pekiti-Tirsia
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:19:37 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Pekiti-Tirsia well rounded Combative system is structured in preparation for future accidental events that is beyond control by ordinary person within the vicinity or area of violence. Today's crimes are just around the corner, as it happens in a any country it happens in many places, in the United States. There are no exceptions, there are no safe places, there are only secured places if you as a well trained person knows the GGK. It is now observed that many families and individuals have no idea how to manage to understand what is Self-Defense, even Blackbelts neglect to understand how dangerous is a stranger that may enter his house or his truck or push him with the weapons in the hands of this stranger.

People just enter the house without checking if his house has been burglarized by putting marker in the door or in the backyard or objects that may serve a notice that someone enters the residence. With the presence of a dog in the house will help as a deterrent against possible illegal entries. Any obstacle object that may prevent the illegal entry is important. As I mentioned several times, a very rich family in my Province, a sugar planter with about 6 cars and pickups, children are schooled in a private institution and very high standard living condition together with his grand folks and grandchildren all nine inside the house that evening of 2000 in Bacolod City, Negros Island were all massacred in a holy evening. All of them were hack to death and blood was all over the house. An old man of 75 years old and grandmother was killed and all the family member.

This is a typical example what is negligence. With all the money in the world refuse to have dog in the house to be the guard of the house day in and day out. People were surprised how they were killed. But too late to handle. No one knows.

Training Philosophy of Pekiti-Tirsia is very simple"GOD IS MY GUN AND GUN IS MY GUARDIAN AND KNIFE IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL (GGK).
SOCOM 16 IS MY ROD AND BENILLI M-4 IS MY COMFORTER. MY PITBULLS ARE MY SPIES.
DO YOU TAKE THIS GUN AND KNIFE AS YOUR BELOVED PROTECTOR, I do
DO YOU TAKE THIS TALON AND HYDRO SHOCK AS YOUR BELOVED SUPPORT SYSTEM, I DO

Then you can live happily thereafter say I DO.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions