Tuhon Bill McGrath

President/Chief Instructor

Pekiti-Tirsia International

Topic:

Pekiti-Tirsia

Solo Baston Recontras

January 20-21, 2007
9:00am – 6:00pm with a break for lunch
"In the field of strategic knife defense, the Pekiti-Tirsia System of Kali is one of the most progressive, practical and sophisticated systems of tactical knife self-defense and edged weapon awareness that I have encountered."
Guro Dan Inosanto

Address: 910 E. Main St Suite 31
New Iberia, La. 70560
Ph. 337-335-7952

E-Mail: [email protected]

Bring training sticks, training knives, eye protection, sparring equipment
Cost: $150.00
Payment: Cash or Make Cashier check or Money Order in full amount payable to PMATC
Mail to 910 E. Main St. Suite 31 or pay at the door.
PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED*NO VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING WILL BE PERMITTED
“””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” ””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Name:_____________________________________ Tel:__________________________________________

Address:__________________________________________ ____________________________________________

City:______________________________________ State:___________ Zip:________________________

E-Mail:____________________________________ AMOUNT ENCLOSED:$__________________

In consideration for my acceptance at the Progressive Martial Arts Training Center Seminar with Tuhon Bill McGrath, I do hereby assume full responsibility for any and all damages, losses, or injuries, that I may sustain or incur, if any, while attending and participating in the program individually or otherwise.

Signature:________________________________________ ______ Date:__________________________

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions