FMAT: Now I can tell what is the real FMA

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Now I can tell what is the real FMA
By franci1911 - Sun, 06 Apr 2008 00:40:17 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Now that I am in the Island of Negros, the land of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali System. I can tell the whole world that real Kali is in this environment. First, the livelihood of 80&#37; of the Negrenses are tapaseros. They cut sugarlcanes with their

espading a flat design blade of excellent iron intended for cutting sugarcane stocks and for cleaning the land areas of tall cogons and disturbing grasses for herbs to eat. Espading is the bolo version used by the Tapaseros( cane cutters). More than 20,000 hectares of land area in Negros Occidental and Oriental are planted with Sugar canes. Thousands of workers with theri families are living inside the Haciendas . Generations of tapaseros families lives inside the sugarcane plantations. The Landlords or Hacienderos provides houses , water system and other facilities to the workers. Many tapaseros had sent their children to college and some had completed a course others are high school and college dropouts.

What I saw is the blade culture is in contant practices. The blade culture continued to be exercised in a form to bring life to exist for so many years. The Espading had supported each family"s food and protection. The meaning of the blade culture is a part of the tapasero family culture.

Because blade culture embedded in the blood line of each family, the iron chemistry that is in the blade and the Iron substances in the blood of the person blends together and the end result is outstanding bravery of the Ilongos as a Nation and People.This I found that at least 60% of the Armed Forces manpower Marines, Army, navy and the PNP SAF mostly are Ilongos of Panay , Mindanao, Negros and even Ilongos of the Tagalog region. Ilongos are adventurers. 70% of the filipino seamen that are navigators and ship engineers for the Tankers and cargo ships that move all over the world are Ilongos. In Negros and In Iloilo the Maritime Colleges that filled with students who wants to see the world via their intelligence to pilot the big Ocean cargo vessels.

One of the many ways to authenticate the discipline that is the Kali culture is come to the place where it originates and see, feel and eat with the people that made the history of the Island and the Philippines in general.
I saw that because of the presence of the Espading along the side of the tapasero it demands respect and that respect begets friendship and that friendship made the community strong in their concern to each one and each family. Any intruder will suffer the sentence of the community .if the intruder misbehave.

So it is highly educational to see and be a part of the culture that in constant practices. It is not in the book of someone who said that there was no Kali. Come to Negros and you see with your very eyes that the whole sugar industry of Negros is the life support system of the sugar industry .Victorias Sugar Milling Corporation located in Victorias supplies 60% of the white sugar requirement both domestic and export. Victorias is one of the towns of Negros Occidental at about 30 kilometers from Bacolod City.

KALI IS AN INDUSTRIAL DISCIPLINE that supports the Sugar Industry of the Philippines. Americans, Europeans, and other nationalities have tasted the white sugar from Negros Island . The hands and the blade that cuts the sugarcane that turns into sugar is the Kali hands with the kali blade.

I authenticated what I had labored to learn for the past 30 years. I observe the people here in Negros and I associated with the few. I know that what is the effect of the blade culture. Disrespect to another person will be sentenced without trial . This is the reason why the Ilongos are soft spoken people. The tune of their voices are very melodios and sing song. You cannot notice that they are angry. They are very cordial and very hospitable. They don't want to hear words like " You are Bulls """". they don't want to hear bad words spoken towards someone even how mad was the person. If there is a serious thing to be settled they keep it silent and they will let it pass for days, months , years and without notice they case is settled silently.They are very peaceful and peace loving. Confrontation is not an open challenge. There is the Sound of Silence.

Ilongos to my experience is very easy to get along. Very frank and juiicy to talk to you full of jokes and articulatives but be careful don't irritate them. Just recently GG GRANDTUHON COMMANDER in Chief,got mad with her Driver for an argument that the Driver won't listen, GG took her 45 caliber pistol and fired a shot with the Driver telling the Driver to stop arguing. It is good that she didn't hit the Driver, she just extend to her the discipline of respect.

What makes me excited is the fact that I am here and I intend to stay and bring what good things for the good PTK in the US.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed