FMAT: I know PTK guys will like these...

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
I know PTK guys will like these...
By Ron Kosakowski - 09-15-2008 03:10 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Of course, all FMA'ers will like these, i popped on here first so i directed these the the PTK folks. Sorry bout that!

Check out these historically accurate traditional Filipino cane swords. they are finally here and i finally got them up on the site. You can now see them on http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/SwordCane.html There are two that were traditionally carried by the affluent Filipinos and Spanish during the Spanish era in the Philippines. One was a ball looking handle and the other was a hooked handle. this round, I have the hooked handle. Look at that beautiful craftsmanship! They are made of a rare Iron Wood called, Adaan. It has a beautiful grain to it...perfect for canes. The blade is double edged and as usual, the high quality steel that the others are made of. I went through hell getting customs to let these through the dioor...all that has been solved now so here they are!
icon14.gif

More info will be on the site soon plus the PayPal set up as well. If anyone wants one early, call me at 203 596 9073, they are $225 plus shipping. I will get them right out to you. Let me know your thoughts folks!

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions