Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje, Jr.
By Dagadiablo - Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:39:28 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Grand Tuhon,

Thank you for allowing me to train with you and the PTK organization. I am truly humbled by your skill: you are as eloquent with your movements as your are with your words...

The structure of your system is simply beautiful. It is obvious that the progression of study is well thought out to develop a warrior in the shortest period of time. This was clearly demonstrated by the attendees at the Valley Forge Seminar. All of whom had various backgrounds and experience in the martial arts, but it seemed that all had walked away from the seminar with knowledge and skill from your art that they can actually USE.

In addition, I am so impressed with the fact that you are constantly striving to share our beautiful, Filipino culture with the world. Not only with your martial prowess, but in your hospitality, your wisdom, and actions as a man. I am truly humbled by your presence and I dedicate my allegiance to you and your art!

Also, I feel very fortunate that I have a great group of guys here at my new home in PA--like Rob, John, Pete and Dan to train with as I become a disciple under your direction. I couldn't have found a better group of guys!

Maraming, Maraming Salamat, Po!

Mabuhay!

Pat

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions