FMAT: Datu Hartman featured in Martial Arts Professional Magazine

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Datu Hartman featured in Martial Arts Professional Magazine
By James Miller - Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:29:05 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Datu Hartman is being featured in the February edition of Martial Arts Professional Magazine. Here is a copy of the article. Enjoy!

Attached Images
pdf.gif
Hartman_lr.pdf (1.29 MB)

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very interesting read.

I uploaded the file here for those MT members who don't have FMAT accounts.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received my free copy of the magazine today. Good articles all around and I particularly enjoyed the one on Tim Hartman as well as the one on MMA.

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Been a while since I've popped in here. Nice to see the FMA sections busy.

This is what I posted over on FMATalk regarding the article. Enjoy!
-

Well, now I know more of the answer to my question here.

The article gives a very good look at a successful FMA instructor. His school is one of the larger in his area and his organization one of the more successful Modern Arnis orgs world wide. The photography is top notch and the content gives a good overview of Hartmans career to date and the effect associating with a quality organization like NAPMA has had. The writer, Herb Borkland, overall did a good job, with a few glaring errors, most noticable is the misspelling of Professor Presas's name as "Presis". Otherwise, it is a good look at the history and plans of a successful FMA school, it's owner and the organization he heads. Congratulations. We need more articles like this to raise the awareness of the general population to the FMA.

I noticed on a small insignificant site the usual detractors taking their usual shots and showing their true intellect by not reading the article but commenting on it anyway. Way to go guys. Explains why you've all been so successful in your own martial arts careers. Who are you again? Oh right, nobody. ROFLMAO! No, don't bother replying, I see you've all already been banned here, I can't imagine why, ROFLMFAO!

Latest Discussions