FMAT: Be in the Philippines and touch with the culture

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Be in the Philippines and touch with the culture
By franci1911 - Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:34:03 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

For all the days I stayed in the Philippines, I felt I belong to this country. I have the warmth of the hospitality and I have the fun of getting along with people.In the Island of Negros where the Pekiti-Tirsia was nourished, the spiritual change that came into my nature made me to be more intellectually healthy. Physically strong at half of the century. I can still double my effort in learning the Masteral structure of Pekiti-Tirsia.

All what have been said about Pekiti-Tirsia it is real and it is effective . It is silent but deadly . Pekiti-Tirsia donot seek publicity , it published results not talking big. When Grandtuhon Gaje speaks because he has the authority, He speaks because he meant what he says and Grandtuhon had enough wisdom to support what is the real Pilipino and the real fightiing system. A good and bad filipino martial arts is still filipino but what is bad is contagious that mostly are convinced that what is bad is good because no efforts , no hardships and no sweats, it only cost money to buy certificates, it made it easy for anyone to learn. A mistake in the FMA is a mistake of all. What image and education do we bring to the incoming young people who wants discipline and wants to change their life expected from a parent who like to see his son save from the danger of the cruel society. If his son is dead because of stab wounds what is the meaning of this type of education that it cannot save the life of a child, a parent or more with the father attacked violently by 5 people who wants his newly bought car or a wife walking home from work drag to the dark alley rape and murdered. Pekiti-Tirsia make an Impact in the training of survival as it was taught during the katipuneros struggle in the 330 years of spanish atrocities , the 330 years of Spanish occupation in the Philippines or in the 1900 when the Americans were in the Philippines brandishing the 45 caliber pistol or when the Japanese invaded the Philippines using the Samurai to catch the children thrown into mid air and only the sound of silence were observed by the crying mothers seeing their children killed with a Samurai.

These were the years that kali as the art of survival was under the shadow of darkness , it killed a lot and save a lot. this is the real history. touch of culture is a touch of reality.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions