FMAT: A Sword Disarming: Bound to Die Method

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
A Sword Disarming: Bound to Die Method
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:16:47 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

What kind of mentality somone teaching Sword Disarming presenting to the Forum. This is a sign of Ignorance an insult to the true filipino culture. This is an organization of Kali , Escrima and Arnis , a claim system with some kind of a name manufactured by famous Greg Alland and his famous Associates.

A sword disarming.I think one of the Sayoc or Atienzas will invite the grandmaster of this system to text if the disarming will work against a live blade. Because this is what it was shown in the video. Removing the bolo from someone done by the GRandmaster. This is a famous grandmaster because he can keep disarming those who are practicing escrima or arnis with the sticks and live blades.

I will recommend my students to study under this grandmaster with the conditions that he can disarm me personally. I think I will remove my title if he can disarm me and I will asked Michael Franciotti or Tim Waid of the Pekiti-Tirsia to volunteer in testing this grandmaster to disarm these two guys. Or this Mr .Snow a no one student of this grandmaster , he too can be good in disarming.

I thought people are already educated about disarming still there is a belief that one can disarm a live blade or a live knife. In one of my seminars please come and show me how to disarm a live blade. I think he.. in the Book of Riply ( Believe it or not)

Also it is said he is teaching the Army which Army maybe the Army of Darkness.

It is a great insult to the students of Sirada , Bahala Na and to Guro Dan Inosanto that all these years all what they had studied about Kali or escrima or arnis can just be disarmed in a second.Let's find out.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions