FMA Dvd's

P

plumtree

Hey, does anyone know where to get good FMA dvd's. If so, please let me know.

Thanks, plumtree

wisdomstrikes

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Doce Pares Multi-Style System? And if you so what do you think of the videos?
-Wisdomstrikes

bart

Brown Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wisdomstrikes said:
Has anyone seen the Doce Pares Multi-Style System? And if you so what do you think of the videos?
-Wisdomstrikes

Hey there,

I do the Multi-style system and I've seen their DVD. It is a good technical overview of the Doce Pares Multi-style System of GM Diony Canete. If you are a student of the that system already, it will help you in your advancement within that system. If you are not, it's a good introduction to some of the techniques taught within that system and some of it goes into quite some depth. I have met all of the instructors in it and I am personally acquainted with Masters Erwin and Jun going back a few years. As always a video is no substitute for a live instructor, but this DVD is packed with information and is useful.

wisdomstrikes

White Belt
Reaction score
bart said:
Hey there,

I do the Multi-style system and I've seen their DVD. It is a good technical overview of the Doce Pares Multi-style System of GM Diony Canete. If you are a student of the that system already, it will help you in your advancement within that system. If you are not, it's a good introduction to some of the techniques taught within that system and some of it goes into quite some depth. I have met all of the instructors in it and I am personally acquainted with Masters Erwin and Jun going back a few years. As always a video is no substitute for a live instructor, but this DVD is packed with information and is useful.
Thanks for your input.