First night back!

azmyth

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well last night was my first night back at my old school.

All I can say is..

"ouch"... my legs are killing me. He put me through the ringer last night. The last school I went to was more talking than working, and last night was all working with minimal breaks. I thought I was gonna pass out at one point. His dojang has that old school korean feel. He's been in the same building since 1978. I met some nice people, and worked my butt off. I forgot how hard it is...

OP
azmyth

azmyth

Orange Belt
Reaction score
oh I didn't mean that in a bad way..

my last school half the time i never even broke a sweat. they were too busy talking about UFC all the time.

if we worked as much as we talked there.. we'd have been awesome.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations on your first class back. Sorenes is a sign of you working muscles you haven't used in a while. Good stuff!

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well last night was my first night back at my old school.

All I can say is..

"ouch"... my legs are killing me. He put me through the ringer last night. The last school I went to was more talking than working, and last night was all working with minimal breaks. I thought I was gonna pass out at one point. His dojang has that old school korean feel. He's been in the same building since 1978. I met some nice people, and worked my butt off. I forgot how hard it is...

It's great to get back to it, isn't it? I missed 6 weeks with a cracked rib and was so psyched to just get back into it and get sweaty and exhausted again. Glad to see you're back in a place that really makes you feel the effort you put in is well spent. :)

Latest Discussions