Fiocchi 115 grain FMJ recall

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.fiocchiusa.com/recall.php

Fiocchi of America, Inc. is recalling several lots of 9mm Luger, 115 grain FMJ ammunition that was imported from Fiocchi Munizioni, Italy.
Through extensive evaluation, Fiocchi Munizioni has determined that the lots listed below may contain defective propellant. The propellant in this ammunition may cause squib loads which could cause firearm damage, and subject the shooter or bystanders to a risk of personal injury when fired.

At least they're trying to make things right. I've used a lot of their 123 grain truncated cone FMJ ammo in the past (good hot stuff), and also used a lot of their 115 grain stuff. Fortunately, none of the boxes that I have are listed in those lot numbers.

Best way is to call them. They'll send you a FedEx label, so it doesn't cost you anything to send back to them, outside of the cost of a cardboard box.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I have some I'll have to check.

Jeff

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
They are certainly doing the right thing. But one need not give them too much credit. After it came to their attention to fail to recall the lots would bring up phrases like "due care and diligence", "knew or should have known" and "reckless disregard for human life".

Latest Discussions