Fight Club

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Note to Mods: I posted this in MMA but I thought it might be applicable here as well. Please relocate if there's a more appropriate spot.

My old fighting buddy moved out of town a ways back, and I need some new fight partners. I'm looking for people with some control and skill that aren't afraid to get a bloody nose or two, with a mind toward improving skills, with an emphasis on keeping their training spontaneous and live. Sadists need not apply, but a tough skin is mandatory. My background is in Kenpo and wrestling, though all arts are welcome.

The locale is my backyard. It's a little permafrosted right now. My buddy and I used to do different scenarios using environmental weapons as well as just general dualistic-type fighting to submission or medical leave. I'd like to keep that tradition. If you have a better location, let me know.

Although we'll certainly learn a lot through this process, instruction is not a priority, it's all about learning through practice. Check your egos at the door, please.

I live in Longmont, CO. Anyone who participates will need to sign a release form. Let me know if you're interested.

Latest Discussions