Fellow Pennsylvanians?

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Any other Pennsylvanians out there? City and style?

I'm in Ashland (Schuylkill County). Daishizen Goju Ryu

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally from the Conneaut Lake area. My instructor is still there. Bluedragon...who is your instructor, I used to hit the Erie Tournaments alot.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I teach Earth Dragon Ju Jitsu in Shinglehouse (Potter County), and yes, the town is as small as it sounds. :)
I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Erie... and about the same from Buffalo, NY.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yagyu Shinkage Ryu. Philadelphia, PA (I think I may be the only Philadelphian here?)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Born and raised in Johnstown, PA. Spent 4 years in Southern VA, then 4 years in NJ about 30 mins from Philly. I live in South Korea now, but coming back to Ohio from here.

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Born and raised in Johnstown, PA. Spent 4 years in Southern VA, then 4 years in NJ about 30 mins from Philly. I live in South Korea now, but coming back to Ohio from here.

Are you military? What part of Ohio? I've a sister in law living in J-town.

I'm originally from Saxonburg PA. North of Pittsburgh. Now I'm in the Columbus Ohio area. Would love to move back someday.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep, I'm in the Military - currently in Korea, moving back to Dayton, OH in June. I'm actually getting married in Columbus in September!

KeeblerElf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm in Souderton, Pa, and I will take karate Villaris Shaolin Kempo Karate in Chalfont but currently I take it through my college in Blue Bell.

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yep, I'm in the Military - currently in Korea, moving back to Dayton, OH in June. I'm actually getting married in Columbus in September!

Congardulations!!! The wife went through "B-noc" in Korea while she was stationed Misawa Japan. I was a dependant.

Thank you for serving our country!!!