Favorite Movie Of All Time

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mine would have to be: Gladiator, directed by Ridley Scott.

Great action, story, sound effects, music, visuals, ect.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Braveheart. Appeals to everyone, although I can't quite convince the wife that it's a love story, but it is. I mean, the guy takes on one of the most powerful nations in the world because they went after his wife. That's love. Plus, the acting was excellent and even the score was great.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have a top ten list of well over 1000 movies that I just love, (I even have a list on my computer). To choose the #1 of the ten is rawther difficult. I won't be so pompus to list the ten here while being asked for one. But to make that singular selection out of so many, geez.

But reading the question the one popped to my mind obviously has to be the #1 of all of them.

Ben Hur aka: A Tale Of The Christ (1959) Dir. William Wyler and winner of 11 Academy Awards and 16 other awards including Golden Globes and so forth. This film held the record for over 38 years until Titanic came along tying the Academy record and winning another 76 various awards.

Best line from Ben Hur: "...and I felt His voice take the sword out of my hand." ~ Judah Ben Hur.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
American Beauty is my favorite movie. A lot of people don't get it. But it's a black comedy with some very deep perspectives on what we see on the outside and what really is... I love it.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thats a hard one, but based on the number of times watched, I'd say The Dirty Dozen.

One of the best casts ever assembled and a great story line. Its one of my study movies (movies I listen to while studying or just need some noise).

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of the greatest movie ever made and nobody ever admits to seeing it but it made records at the box office and I'll be fried for this one is THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT FROM THE seventies. It was so greatly made with all the clips from all those movie and the dancing with Fred Estair & Gene Autry was just fantastic.

Terry

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sil Lum TigerLady said:
American Beauty is my favorite movie. A lot of people don't get it. But it's a black comedy with some very deep perspectives on what we see on the outside and what really is... I love it.

This is my choice as well. I've often said I could lead a better life if I just watched this movie every morning.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For me it's "The Day The Earth Stood Still " 1950's Sci-Fi at its best...

Latest Discussions