Favorite movie fight scene?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's your favorite movie fight scene? Mine is from Return of The Dragon when Bruce and Chuck do it up. I love when the cat yowls to start it off. That's hilarious!

L

Littledragon

flatlander said:
What's your favorite movie fight scene? Mine is from Return of The Dragon when Bruce and Chuck do it up. I love when the cat yowls to start it off. That's hilarious!
Yup that is my favorite one too. Also the Benny Urquidez vs. Jackie Chan in Wheels On Meals.

L

Littledragon

I also love Seagal's opening dojo scene in Above The Law.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have several favorites.
1 (and all time fav.) Enter the Dragon with Lee squaring off against Wahl and those one punch knock-downs where Wahl doesn't even time time to think of reacting.
2. The Fight scene in Akira Kurasawa's "Red Beard".
3. Return Of The Dragon with Lee and Norris. Has anyone seen the version where Norris BEATS Lee? I have, a very long time ago. But of course the winning (Lee) version is always a better ending.
4. Game Of Death where Little Dragon against Tall Lanky Kareem. The size differences between the two is just something to see.
5. The super-speedy sword fight scene of Blade against Deacon Frost.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think one of my favorites is Jackie Chan in "Who Am I" up on the roof of the building, fighting those two guys. That was awesome!

My all time favorite may just be the first fight scene in Crouching Tiger, when Michele and Zang are fighting and it shows the yielding and footwork! That was awesome...I'm not talking about the flying part.

7sm

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
MACaver said:
I have several favorites.
1 (and all time fav.) Enter the Dragon with Lee squaring off against Wahl and those one punch knock-downs where Wahl doesn't even time time to think of reacting.
2. The Fight scene in Akira Kurasawa's "Red Beard".
3. Return Of The Dragon with Lee and Norris. Has anyone seen the version where Norris BEATS Lee? I have, a very long time ago. But of course the winning (Lee) version is always a better ending.
4. Game Of Death where Little Dragon against Tall Lanky Kareem. The size differences between the two is just something to see.
5. The super-speedy sword fight scene of Blade against Deacon Frost.
1. Yeah, that was super cool.
2. Didn't see it. Should I?
3. Didn't know there was one. Is there reeally? SHHHH, don't tell everyone.
4. Yeah, Bruce could kick pretty high eh?
5. Forgot about Blade. Snipes rules.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Any movie made by Akira Kurasawa is definitely worth seeing.. but then I'm being totally biased because I happen to think Kurasawa is one of the greatest directors/film-makers of all time..ever.
But this is evolving into a whole other thread.
t'was not my intentions... many pardons requested :asian:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jackie Chan vs Master Kim at the end of 'The Young Warrior', in the full uncut version it's about 20 mins long! Very exciting :)

Ian.

A

Andi

7starmantis said:
I think one of my favorites is Jackie Chan in "Who Am I" up on the roof of the building, fighting those two guys. That was awesome!
Love that.

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
In "Hero" (the Chinese movie, not the Dustin Hoffman one) when Nameless was fighting Sky. A lot of wire-fu, but a very, very well done spear vs. sword scene.

L

Littledragon

satans.barber said:
Jackie Chan vs Master Kim at the end of 'The Young Warrior', in the full uncut version it's about 20 mins long! Very exciting :)

Ian.
Are you talking about The Young Master where Jackie fights Wang Ing Shik?

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Perfect Weapon, where Jeff Speakman takes on the thugs in the alley. Short, but sweet.
The schoolroom fight in Jet Li's Fist of Legend was good too.

E

Elizium

Favourite fight scene(s) involving gun play... Desperado in the bar and The Crow on the table with all the bad guys getting shot.

Unarmed... Matrix where Neo is getting trained. Another is a music video from a pair of classical musicians called Bond to the tune of Danse Macabre. It has two guys doing MA in a room. If you see it just for the fighting alone, it's well worth watching.

L

Littledragon

Randy Strausbaugh said:
The Perfect Weapon, where Jeff Speakman takes on the thugs in the alley. Short, but sweet.
The schoolroom fight in Jet Li's Fist of Legend was good too.
Ye I love Jet Li's Fist Of Legend. My favorite fight scene in The Perfect Weapon was when Jeff went and challenged the Tae Kwon Do practicioners.

;)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah, in the TKD gym where Jeff goes ape on the three TKD guys and swats the one around fifty-four times is priceless. another goodie is in Street Knight where he uses the crescent wrenches like rattan. ow.

C

Chrono

MACaver said:
Any movie made by Akira Kurasawa is definitely worth seeing.. but then I'm being totally biased because I happen to think Kurasawa is one of the greatest directors/film-makers of all time..ever.
I can say I agree with you. I just my first movie from him, "Seven Samurai". Toshiro Mifune is awsome!

Jon

L

Littledragon

Chronuss said:
yeah, in the TKD gym where Jeff goes ape on the three TKD guys and swats the one around fifty-four times is priceless. another goodie is in Street Knight where he uses the crescent wrenches like rattan. ow.
I loved that scene in Street Knight, Street Knight is my favorite Speakman film.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The first 30 min. of Saving Private Ryan

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm, off the top of my head?

Jet Li fighting the cops in "The One" in the parking garage.

Maybe Yoda vs Count Dooku.