fallen heros

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The next time you drive across a bridge that has a sign on the side that says "John Doe Memorial Bridge" or walk through a park that has been designated as a memorial to someone, check out the link below to see if they were designated as such for a Medal of Honor awardee. The link gives the actual citation for the award which includes a brief description of what the awardee did to recieve the award. I'm a veteran myself and have to wonder if I would have the guts to do what the warriors did when the lives of their comrades was on the line.http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/moh1.htm :asian:

P

pknox

I've always found stories like that very inspirational. When I was an ROTC cadet at Rutgers, I was told that we actually had an alum who was a MOH winner, and also an ROTC cadet. I believe he was a Ranger as well. Unfortunately I don't remember his name, but I do remember his picture hanging up in our meeting room. The fact that we had a graduate of our school accomplish something so special was something we were always extraordinarily proud of.

Latest Discussions