Fall Training Camp in the Catskills

DoxN4cer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I found this on another forum, and thought that I would pull it over here.

Tom Bolden is a very skilled individual, possessing an uncanny blend of speed, power and flow. Anybody with in a days drive should not pass this one up. Tom is a very good instructor and host. The campus at Vassar and the surrounding area is really beautiful as well
r/

Tim Kashino

PG Tom Bolden will be hosting and teaching his annual "Arnis Fall Camp"
on September 18 & 19, 2004 (Saturday & Sunday)at the Cunneen Hackett
Arts Center, 12 Vassar Street, Poughkeepsie, NY between 10am & 4pm on
both days. The fees are $75 for one day and $140 for both days. This
camp is open to all martial art stylists and some of the topics that
will be covered include:

Stick Fighting Concepts
Knife Survival Concepts
Blocking, Checking and Trapping
Rapid Fire and Deceptive Striking
Locking, Throwing and Controls
Weapons Disarming
Weapons Retention
Weapon to Empty Hand Translations

For more detailed information you should contact PG Bolden by phone at
845-471-0742. His e-mail address is "[email protected]".

E

Emptyglass

Punong Guro Bolden is one of the best Arnisadors I have met and anyone who is interested in learning and seeing powerful, elegant, and effective Filipino Martial Arts should go to this camp.

Sincerely,

Rich Curren

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Emptyglass said:
Punong Guro Bolden is one of the best Arnisadors I have met and anyone who is interested in learning and seeing powerful, elegant, and effective Filipino Martial Arts should go to this camp.

Sincerely,

Rich Curren
He doesn't really tote it around but he is a pretty well rounded martial artist outside of MA as well. TKD, Capeoria, Tai Chi, CHA-3 Kenpo, as well as a fellow/former USMC types as well (Yeah, had to throw that in). He moves like a cat and produces quality students of character and skill. Peter Vargas can be a scary man on the floor.

His palm strike is like a brick at the end of a rope. We didn't give him the nickname "Iron Palm Tom" for nothing....:). He does a great job of linking the movement to the mechanical and the conceptual both. Bring a note book if you go, he really gives a lot to digest.

Latest Discussions