Every Now and Again...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
a company does somthing outstanding for you and you gotta share their name with the world.

Mods, please note, this is a plug for the company, but I have nothing to gain from it, I dont know them, I dont get anything for it... I'm doing it because they were freaking outstanding to me, so I hope you dont remove this.

As some of you may have seen in the thread on Motorcycles I put a stereo on my Vstar... a pair of Speakers and an Amp that mount to the handlebars. Riding home on friday the right speaker went out. Ive had the system maybe 3 months tops, so I wrote the company to ask them what the warranty was on the speakers. They informed me Via email it was 30 days.

So, knowing I was out of warranty, I wrote them back and explained what happened, and asked if it was possible that I could purchase a single speaker since I was past the 30 days...

They replied and are sending me a replacement speaker free of charge. Out of warranty, and with no real reason to do it... they are stepping up and replacing it for me. THAT is without a doubt exceptional in my mind... most companies won't do that for you.

So, if you are a Biker, or a Boater, check out the inexpensive and rather good little DWG Waterproof Marine speakers from Motorcycle Speakers.Net

The Guys over there are VERY stand up when it comes to customer service!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A nice PR move on their part.

Not often you see a company willing to do that these days

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tehnopunk we as consumer need to hear storys like this to keep the dream alive. I'm so glad that a company is willing to go the extra mile.
terry

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good customer service is hard to come by, and should be celebrated.

I don't know if this statistic is true or not, but when I was in Junior Achievement, they told us that good customer service was vital, as people who had a good experience would tell 2 people, but people who had a bad experience would tell 7 people - I guess you're just bucking the trend!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:
Good customer service is hard to come by, and should be celebrated.

I don't know if this statistic is true or not, but when I was in Junior Achievement, they told us that good customer service was vital, as people who had a good experience would tell 2 people, but people who had a bad experience would tell 7 people - I guess you're just bucking the trend!
I believe that's true. Here TP is telling people about his good experience, and over the weekend I met someone who had a bad experience with a local establishment and shared that experience with the group present. I was certainly disappointed to hear about the circumstance, and believe it was not worth the pittance the establishment gained, vs. the business they will probably lose, because their lack of customer service is being made known.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jade Tigress said:
I believe that's true. Here TP is telling people about his good experience, and over the weekend I met someone who had a bad experience with a local establishment and shared that experience with the group present. I was certainly disappointed to hear about the circumstance, and believe it was not worth the pittance the establishment gained, vs. the business they will probably lose, because their lack of customer service is being made known.

Haha, yes that establishment certainly did anger a few folk, if its the one I am thinking of.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Haha, yes that establishment certainly did anger a few folk, if its the one I am thinking of.

It most certainly is. ;)

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I love to hear good stories of customer service! Bravo to them and bravo to you for recognizing them.

Latest Discussions