emerson karambit trainer

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i have a emerson karambit trainer on the weight it is like 150 bucks i was wondering does any one have one it is alot of money for a trainer but is it worth it or should i just send it back and pay the 30% restocking fee i did not get it yet i problay get it by the end of the week from ups

F

FunSPE

A buddy of mine has the trainer. I've used it a few times and its quite nice as a training tool. There are some benefits to using it but In my opinion, its way way over priced. For kerambit training I have a few trainers made out of aluminum and wood that were made for me a while back. Those are mainly what I use. As a side note, I do have the Emerson Kerambit and I simply love it. Great knife.

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The trainer is NOT worth the cost IMHO. With the Wave action of the Emerson Kerambit, the blade is deployed as you draw. I made a really close aluminum (nonfolding) replica with pocket clip that rides the way a real Emerson Kerambit would. When I draw it, I can't really tell if it was closed or opened while in my pocket. The only benifit I could see of the practice folder is practicing the draw so the wave catches on your pocket, but I can practice that with the live blade.

Latest Discussions