Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu Seminar in Rhode Island

T

Tom Duffy

HI Everyone, here to announce that Sensei Long of the Jikishin-Kai International will be having a seminar in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu and Kenjutsu this coming September 12th in Newport RI.
more info go to www.risword.com
Thanks for looking
Respects, Tom Duffy

Charles Mahan

Purple Belt
Reaction score
You don't happen to know if there are any Jikishinkai groups in Texas do you? The question of Texas MJER came up on another forum.

OP
T

Tom Duffy

Hello Mr. Mahn! Nice to hear from you. As far as I know JKI dojo's are listed in

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Washington State.[/font]
These are listed in the JKI website as well. The JKI is right now actually finishing up a list of all dojos on the site. I myself could inquire for you to see if there are any dojos or study groups in Texas for you and the forum. I am going away for the weekend so I would not be able to do this until next week. Or anyone could certainly go to the JKI website and contact the organization directly. www.jikishin-kai.com
Thanks for your inqury Mr. Mahn.
Respectfully, Tom Duffy

Charles Mahan

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I know of at least three different lines of MJER in Texas, but it sounds like Jikishinkai will not be making number 4 after all.

OP
M

MisterMike

Tom Duffy said:
HI Everyone, here to announce that Sensei Long of the Jikishin-Kai International will be having a seminar in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu and Kenjutsu this coming September 12th in Newport RI.
more info go to www.risword.com
Thanks for looking
Respects, Tom Duffy

Glad I saw this post. Looking forward to attending. :)

OP
T

Tom Duffy

Look forward to meeting you Mister Mike. Thanks, Tom

Latest Discussions