Eggspresso latte, and Happy Easter all!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
The challenge was issued..... absolutely abysmal first run, but successful second run! (Notes to self, do NOT steam milk as hot as I normally would, AND have a backup cup underneath!!!)

However you may celebrate it or not, it can be a timely reminder and symbol of leaving behind the old, the death of things which no longer serve us and for the new to resurrect itself.

Happy Easter all :D XDXDXD.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Happy Easter, Simon.

I’ll be having a cup myself in a few hours.

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Happy Easter, Simon, you know when the milk is steamed, if you keep the steamer nozzle in the same place, there is an audible differerence in tone, when it quietens, the milk is steamed correctly.
Cappachino, 50/50 esspresso and milk, latte, 75 milk 25 coffee.
Loves me coffee in the morning. Intenso blend for me.

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh and stop filling when the cups full lol

OP
_Simon_

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Happy Easter, Simon, you know when the milk is steamed, if you keep the steamer nozzle in the same place, there is an audible differerence in tone, when it quietens, the milk is steamed correctly.
Cappachino, 50/50 esspresso and milk, latte, 75 milk 25 coffee.
Loves me coffee in the morning. Intenso blend for me.

Hehe cheers mate, am actually a barista by profession but appreciate it ;P. Yeah it was actually a case of not thinking the chocolate would melt so rapidly. I steamed the milk to the normal temp that I would for our coffees. But never done one directly into an easter egg haha, it was alot of fun, but the mess was insane, went eeeeeverywhere!

Oh and stop filling when the cups full lol

Yeah haha, in this case it just melted straight through the bottom, I really didn't think it would melt so rapidly and gush out the bottom! The second one I had a cup underneath it and also steamed it MUCH cooler.

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, lol, I dont usually consume much alcohol, but I had a few yesterday, due to a local farmer gifting me some local Somerset cider that he cannot sell under the current circumstances, and its was a bit stronger than it tasted:(

OP
_Simon_

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry, lol, I dont usually consume much alcohol, but I had a few yesterday, due to a local farmer gifting me some local Somerset cider that he cannot sell under the current circumstances, and its was a bit stronger than it tasted:(
Hahaha! All good mate XD

Latest Discussions