ebay question

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd recommend doing a search on ebay for other Jules Jurgensen's watches and see what they're starting at. Also do a web search and see what new ones go for. I usually do this if I have something to list but am not sure of value.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey there TallAdam85 :) I suggest signing into ebay then when you do a search for Jules Jurgensen there is a little check box down the left under Search Options called Completed Listings. Click search now with this checked and you'll see the Jules Jurgensen stuff that HAS SOLD - here on ebay UK, those items that have sold show their sale price in green.. Personally if I am sure something will sell (sold my 480 CD collection) I am happy to start at 0.99 - the prevaling "something for nothing" ebay mentality will get folk in with that start price. But if you risk losing it for 0.99 then either set a higher figure or set a sensible reserve, though either of these measures seems to put off bidders.. You might also want to try advertising for free on Gumtree (I am sure you have a local site). Hope that helps. Good luck
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

I have been cleaning lately I found an old watch i had link below. The watch is a Jules Jurgensen. Was wondering how much do you think it is worth and what should I start at opening bid. I am not big into watches.
thanks for any help

adam
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/303/watchle6.jpg

Latest Discussions