Eat Naked and Lose Weight

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Weight loss information is often useless and downright silly. Such things as fidgeting or tapping a pencil to burn a few calories, you know?

Here is yet another gem: eat naked because you will be self-disgusted and eat less.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2008/09/08/hnaked108.xml

I was so inspired to come up with a creative way to lose weight after reading the above: sit on a bed of nails while eating. You will squirm too much to finish your meal.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Lynne - sometimes the ridiculous is just what is needed to lighten the day.

Mind you, if eating naked with the rather lovely lass with the apple pictured in the paper, I suspect that my dinner would be the last thing on my mind and, et voila, a successful slimming aid is created :lol:.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Weight loss information is often useless and downright silly. Such things as fidgeting or tapping a pencil to burn a few calories, you know?

Here is yet another gem: eat naked because you will be self-disgusted and eat less.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2008/09/08/hnaked108.xml

I was so inspired to come up with a creative way to lose weight after reading the above: sit on a bed of nails while eating. You will squirm too much to finish your meal.

What about sitting naked on a bed of nails????

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I had some thoughts, comments and one liners on this...

think I'll pass on posting those. :lol:

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks Lynne - sometimes the ridiculous is just what is needed to lighten the day.

Mind you, if eating naked with the rather lovely lass with the apple pictured in the paper, I suspect that my dinner would be the last thing on my mind and, et voila, a successful slimming aid is created :lol:.
That apple is a metaphor for Satan! :) You'd eat more later. Gotta keep up the strength.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This would make the family dinner an uncomfortable experience...esp. if Grandma was over to visit.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No...really Dr. I sat on it while eating!!!

I'm wondering how much this study cost us to find out that pearl of wisdom?

I really don't wanna know..It will just upset me....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do naturists then have to eat clothed?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a great idea...

If I eat Naked, all the women eating with me will lose weight because they will be too busy drooling to consume any food.

I'm huge. In Japan.

:p

Yeah. I went there.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is a great idea...

If I eat Naked, all the women eating with me will lose weight because they will be too busy drooling to consume any food.

I'm huge. In Japan.

:p

Yeah. I went there.

drool != vomit

Just sayin'.

:angel:

Last edited:

Keith Kirkendall

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
She is a hot looking dish with that apple in her hand...I will confess that eating food would not be what I would be wanting to do...hmmm...maybe the reason for the weight loss? A lady that beautiful...I do not see how she would be self disgusted. This thread definitely has some good humor with it which hopefully will brighten someone's day.

Latest Discussions