Dr. Pepper

OP
Cyber Ninja

Cyber Ninja

Green Belt
Reaction score
Henderson said:
I think they should stop making regular Dr. Pepper too. It's also nasty.

LOL...I hope you decided to sign the petition then. I don't know how my wife likes that crap "reg. Dr. P".

OP
Cyber Ninja

Cyber Ninja

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
I like dr. Pepper. Although every one else I know thinks it's gross. It probably came about as kid. I was down south for awhile, the water was gross, and me and my mom lived on Dr. Pepper.

Understandable.

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
JMD said:
A friend of mine started an online petition against Dr. Pepper. He is trying to get them to remove a certain "nasty, vile tasting" product from store shelves. Check out the site, read the petition, and sign it if you like. I did. Let me know what you think.

http://www.petitiononline.com/drpepban/petition.html
*NO* I don't want you to stop Dr Pepper OR Coke for that matter - cheapest darn anti-freeze I ever got for winterizing my car!

Seriously, we feed this stuff to our kids. 'Nuff said.

Respects!

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just to clarify, this petition is for the removal of Dr. Pepper Berries & Cream - NOT the regular Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper plus Berries and Cream? What kind of crack were they smoking? :confused:

And not to be picky, but this is one LONG run-in sentence:

To appease us we would like a sacrifice, remove the product from all store shelves before more consumer related damage is done and we become so disillusioned that we give up on capitalism all together and revert to archaic system of barter, before one more innocent child’s perspective of what’s “good”, “right”, and “tasty” is so severely tainted that he gives up hope on the whole soft drink industry, before one more thirsty, parched construction worker takes a swig of this repugnant liquid becoming so distracted he forgets rivet a support beam and a whole building comes collapsing down months after it’s completion, before one more underpaid, under appreciated desk jock spends his last remaining pocket change after the house payment’s been made and liquid gold (gas) is put into his car so he may perpetuate the cycle of survival only to find that he’s been ripped another one by big business thus leading to a mean spirited attitude at work, his dismissal from said job, and his active participation in being a drain to our economy through unemployment, before one more genuinely decent man who’s spent his life longing for someone he can overwhelm with his love and adoration brings home a vile bottle of this substance to his beloved only to thoroughly offend her and lead to an out and out rejection and an inevitable heartbreak which scars him for life and leaves him alone, a shut-in, who bathes only once a week.

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I actually like Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream.:idunno:
Pax
Cujo

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
The berries& cream was ok, but not worth buying again. I like the cherry vanilla as well as reg/ diet.

Latest Discussions