Dop Dop or Dup Dup Warriors, Anyone ever hear of them??

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Years ago I met the USA emersary for his holiness the Dali Lama. This gentlemen told of a group of ppl / Warriors called either Dop Dop or Dup Dup Warriors. (If I am not spelling this incorrectly its my fault) I have tried doing numerous searchs for them under the above listed names. I need your help, While Ive been told of them and have had their exsistance verified by ppl whom I have the utmost respect and trust. Nobody can seem to find anything about these Warriors on the net. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Any and all view, opinions and posts are welcome.

Thanks
San

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
All I've ever heard about them was in a news release years ago about Stephen K. Hayes doing some bodyguard work for the Dalai Lama. The article said that the two discussed the Tibetan warrior monks (I think the article called them Dom Dop), but nothing more was said about them. You might try contacting SKH to see if he has any info or leads.

OP
V

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Randy Strausbaugh said:
All I've ever heard about them was in a news release years ago about Stephen K. Hayes doing some bodyguard work for the Dalai Lama. The article said that the two discussed the Tibetan warrior monks (I think the article called them Dom Dop), but nothing more was said about them. You might try contacting SKH to see if he has any info or leads.
Thank you for your help

San

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Did a little extra checking. You were right the first time about the name (Dop-Dop). I found that there is some reference to them in a book called "A Stranger in Tibet: The Adventures of a Zen Monk" by Scott Berry. Amazon.com lists the book as unavailable, but they have a link to used copies. Hope this helps.

OP
V

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks so very much for your help, I will check out amazon.com and see if I can buy a copy. Thanks again

San

OP
V

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks again for your help, I just ordered the book.

San

OP
V

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi again

I ordered and have recieved the book. Its a small book and is an easy two day read. Ok for some it will take months but thats because it doenst have any pictures. I highly recommend this book to all. I have blessed to have been able to train with some very interesting and well connnected ppl and have been introduced to many rare systems. Ive heard of the Dob-Dob monks but find material on them is nearly impossible.
Get the book and broaden your horizons.

Thanks again for everyones help.

San

Latest Discussions