does it get any better than this???

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like an excellent and rare opportunity. Are you going?

OP
Dusty

Dusty

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i guess i should have put a bit more in my first post. Sidekicks is my school. the group that went over were my students. the second link in my post is from when we got back, which was 2 weeks ago. i just finished getting over the jet lag. my group made me so proud to be their instructor.
:supcool:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An oppertunity of a life time is truly what happened to this group.

I sure hope that all enjoyed the trip and learned much

where are the pics?

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dusty said:
i guess i should have put a bit more in my first post. Sidekicks is my school. the group that went over were my students. the second link in my post is from when we got back, which was 2 weeks ago. i just finished getting over the jet lag. my group made me so proud to be their instructor.
:supcool:
So Dude! Let's hear about it. I've been drooling over such a trip for years. Some secrets are meant to be shared....

So share! :) C'mon, man! details!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations are in order for both the invitation to compete as well as your promotion!

Miles

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is so awesome!

I wanted to go this year in the worst way..but unfortunately was unable to attend. I am going in 2008 come hell or high water..lol.

Congratulations on your 5th Dahn!

I'm sure it was quite an experience getting your certificate straight from GM Seo. I was fortunate enough to get my 1st from him and it's a memory I will treasure for a lifetime.

I was checking out the pictures of the trip at www.kidohae.com and it looks like everyone had a blast.