Dodge SRT-10 500HP!!

M

MisterMike

srt-10-silver.jpg

Only a mere fraction of the Viper's cost at $46,000 ;)

OP
A

Andi

I'll take the MG SV. :boing2:

Attachments

• $sv.jpg
    $sv.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 122

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm kinda partial to the new "retro" Mustang coming out next year..*g

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
that does look slick...the rounded lights and squared off front end are just screaming Billet grille and 19" rims...and the alluminium V8 isn't too shabby either. :)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
oh, i'm drooling...i need a job that actually pays enough to afford these types of cars...the new mustang would look awfully nice next to my 64 1/2 :boing1:

OP
G

Gary Crawford

I'd be glad to afford a broken down 64 1/2!

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
who said anything about it being broken down? that baby can run, with the top down and all :) . right now we have the motor pulled though, dad thinks i should be able to do all the mechanical work on it myself.

OP

2fisted

As a diehard Mopar guy, let me thank you for this thread.

Yeah the SRT Ram is definately the won to buy if you want to own the street. Only thing is, imagine the traction problems you may encounter. And with the 8mpg fule economy, this has got to be a fun-time truck, not a daily driver, or you'll go insane. But if you want something that is totally bad-@ssed to play with, it completely rules.

OP
A

Andi

That Mustang isn't bad at all. The only thing is, the front end looks too much like the old BMW 3-series. Just the lights though I reckon.

Attachments

• $bmw.jpg
    $bmw.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 89

Latest Discussions